北美华人新生活

保帮家电维修李师傅

心理热线

新客户展示位
更多广告请点击
中文黄页

有您的支持
我们会做得更好
8 u( h1 v. A! ]6 E2 B+ c% DTo: WangleiPE@cicc.com.cn <WangleiPE@cicc.com.cn>; wanglei_chn@yahoo.co.uk <wanglei_chn@yahoo.co.uk>
) d4 v, @7 ~* rCc:
1 Z, @, T; ]/ yxinjie@cicc.com.cn <xinjie@cicc.com.cn>;
: M/ v" U8 z6 dcaojian@eplanetventures.com <caojian@eplanetventures.com>;
; t' l/ D& X  {& `: v4 t7 Tcyj@fengshang2002.com <cyj@fengshang2002.com>; Stevens, Joe;
& V( k1 i  x. X5 Balastair.j.morrison@gmail.com <alastair.j.morrison@gmail.com>;/ ?  H" a" K) p' E+ E* `0 a
zhu.wei@sc.com <zhu.wei@sc.com>; liuzhao@cicc.com.cn
! ^( z) d' @6 _) K1 E! l5 H6 O% K<liuzhao@cicc.com.cn>; wangsg@cicc.com.cn
' M: w; B9 ?3 z6 Q<wangsg@cicc.com.cn>; weiqi@cicc.com.cn* \) f' c) p7 J
<weiqi@cicc.com.cn>; yaolei@cicc.com.cn) W9 e3 h9 @3 e+ a3 u
<yaolei@cicc.com.cn>; jrx_1989@163.com <jrx_1989@163.com>;1 N; D5 Z" }, J* g. q
xiatian@cicc.com.cn <xiatian@cicc.com.cn>; lukai@cicc.com.cn/ q9 N1 c" r1 r& I! [' n
<lukai@cicc.com.cn>; jiangxq@cicc.com.cn
& k5 \* {8 |) {' a$ F" h. G7 Q<jiangxq@cicc.com.cn>; fengdy@cicc.com.cn
) S. E0 V" w( c$ u2 P8 I<fengdy@cicc.com.cn>; zhufeng_fm@cicc.com.cn1 y0 n: n% Z5 K3 X  @9 ^
<zhufeng_fm@cicc.com.cn>; WUXP@cicc.com.cn
8 P2 b3 U4 o9 S: _  n9 n- z<WUXP@cicc.com.cn>; weina@cicc.com.cn <weina@cicc.com.cn> % [& V: b* A/ b( l8 b
Sent: Fri Mar 12 1258 2010
2 ]- N2 t0 ^. h3 M6 YSubject: WL = Lying Asshole
- T* F* f5 \5 B" l  j% G1 M
0 e' x4 b8 {( ]& w
" k( Q9 n) \7 K, N% \; f' R7 m+ n% m! K* i6 E7 n* e
9 j% I  K' }' w* A* @. s
WL,
7 _- u8 u: D+ W/ cyou are a liar and a cheater!  I left my husband and Singapore for you,
6 y9 p' W) c5 _- Cthinking I can finally find happiness.  Last August when we got
5 s; r4 \5 e1 \: |) H) @# nintimate during our Nanjing project, you promised to abandon your# |9 ^) [% e( Y$ {
second fiancée for me.  But it's been seven months and you're still
, ^6 ]* p) o7 v# }7 J: X) qtelling me to stay hidden because you don't want our coworkers, your
3 T% u3 K8 ~8 A/ T. a! d! F# V8 Efriends and family to know you're living with a married woman who is& V4 D' A0 F  q: K# U
not your wife.  Well, I  just found out that the real reason you want1 s, Q, F! F4 W) c% \1 f9 i
everyone to think you're single is because you're secretly whoring
8 ?! c2 P. w& Z* _, I; L1 Y/ C) Y. o/ Raround with at least two other 情妇 at the same time!  One is a married" _( d2 P- X1 S1 }. y
client of SC and the other one is a 21-year-old high school dropout+ h3 U# r" k2 p6 J% L: q1 v( {+ V7 h
from the 峰尚 project where we worked together!  I can’t believe you are
- G; B. N: S. z4 g. w$ ascrewing around with so many women on company time. Did being on the/ [0 W- p$ m; T1 o
Board of Directors at 峰尚 help you to score?  No wonder it always took6 g/ \: e3 |9 |$ p6 D1 ?# T
you so long to get work done!  And I finally understand why you carried" }: Z/ p# K. M  x1 Z' _4 v
around three separate boxes of condoms in your brown travel bag.  I
! [  A. I" m9 E% m) kalways wondered why you bought so many since it’s not like we were able- z- K8 l/ X5 K1 t* I
to use a lot anyway.& y1 N: P5 F, h

8 E8 G; `" G; f2 y: vYou explained that you were using the
9 `+ Y0 {/ D; H0 |married woman to curry favors from her husband’s business.  How does+ R0 b& L% Q5 I5 u9 l" q8 {4 J
that explain the intimate exchanges you continue to have after you've* l' |9 u& P. K: X
gone to CICC and why would she offer to buy you expensive gifts?  What
7 g% {9 }3 H4 I* T8 K“services” do you perform for her? Don’t you feel ashamed that your6 s% O4 q7 @  T# b; C$ @3 y' `# e
ex-fiancée subsidized your housing for the last two years and to keep0 V" {, Z; {/ Q, X
you happy, had to buy you expensive things like the USD$300 shoes0 O; o6 E% y" x5 B5 o+ o3 H
you’re wearing on your feet and the USD$500 flashlight you keep in your
$ m& v8 x: c4 a$ C4 i6 d8 k7 scar, only to have you turn around and cheat on her?  
- u+ T6 L+ ?. K3 i; s $ B2 b/ J  z% E
I’m
6 D- q! i" Q8 E  G$ `  \) X- itelling everyone at SC and CICC you are a 卑鄙小人and not to trust you  D) M  z6 @: X  E
without adult supervision on company projects, because you will surely$ r5 Y+ R( i( F5 h
take advantage of company resources to cheat, lie, and sleep around+ u' `* P. }4 D0 K$ ^
with anyone from the office. 9 K; G' A4 X$ E2 S2 w1 R( a/ a5 C1 ~
8 u5 W' z' w- b  i3 D% ~5 d
Shame on you, WL!  Go back to your mommy.    为了你的电脑安全,请只打开来源可靠的网址。打开网址 取消来自:#   为了你的电脑安全,请只打开来源可靠的网址。打开网址 取消转自:傲游浏览器转帖插件
密西沙加中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大密西沙加华人网

GMT-4, 2024-9-29 17:22