心理热线

新客户展示位
更多广告请点击
中文黄页

有您的支持
我们会做得更好
MMA 理事会/活动委员会招聘启事密西沙加国语联谊会现拟招聘理事会和活动委员会成员。
) u* i/ S! |5 d( O+ ], F$ h8 C# G$ ?0 Z0 ^
密西沙加国语联谊会是一个非营利组织。 它为生活,学习或工作在密西沙加及周边地区讲国语的华人提供服务。 国语联谊会由一群讲国语,具有不同背景和经验但拥有相同热心和理想的理事会成员监管,以期建设一个强大的华人社区。理事会最主要的任务是负责监管国语联谊会的管理, 以便其提供有效和适当的服务。
  G" t+ A0 W7 }. }3 h6 U+ f$ F% v/ m2 R
理事会成员需要参加所有例行会议。例行会议通常在每个月初的周五晚上七点到九点。6 g  m7 p  Y+ V! s

n; X; Z1 W+ w- E理事会成员需要参加或领导至少一个活动委员会:预算和财务委员会,活动和计划委员会,筹款及募捐委员会, 还有公关和媒体委员会。
! \. Z9 \( R" X6 h! n( X# n( E1 z$ R7 d
理事会会员应尽量参与联谊会的主要年度活动计划,并努力争取各项活动成功。& Y& Y3 o3 x" |+ Q- c8 G

+ \; _; [2 ~" T/ L* e7 J你必须在皮尔区居住或工作才可以成为国语联谊会理事会或活动委员会成员。
6 ^5 D% y( o- r; K8 ]2 W; P6 @- v. K/ h$ I3 c1 s
国语联谊会理事会或活动委员会成员有机会参加由国语联谊会或其他机构提供的培训。
& D, X4 E8 u- y, G: b
* S) k. g6 ~: }; G; i2 Z0 ~3 X如果你对加入理事会和活动委员会感兴趣,请在4月20 日之前发电子邮件给招聘负责人Petrus Tung, 并注明你的兴趣,经历和技能。Petrus Tung的电邮地址:petrustps@gmail.com。v  密西沙加国语联谊会鼓励不同背景人士,老年,妇女和青少年参与决策层。 您不必会说英语也可以报名参加理事会。密西沙加国语联谊会网站:www.mma99.comMMA Board of Directors/ Committee Posting " @% K  d% V6 e

9 ^, j( \/ j, x8 |0 X  OMississauga Mandarin Association is currently seeking individuals to serve on its Board of Directors and Standing Committees.
/ Q$ Q- q. s4 k- @* U
8 d1 Z. Q" T. Z9 |Mississauga Mandarin Association is a not-for-profit agency. It provides services for Mandarin speaking people who are living, studying or working in Mississauga and surrounding area. The agency is governed by a board of directors made up of people from the mandarin speaking community who have diverse backgrounds and experience but who share a passion and vision for building a strong Chinese community. The role of the board of directors is to oversee the management of the organization and to ensure the effective and proper service delivery of MMA.
; e) Q3 E9 K$ P! ]  R$ d; C  I
Board members are required to attend all regular meetings. Regular meetings are held the first Friday of each month from 7:00 - 9:00 PM. ; ^3 _% M6 Q6 l% F5 i+ y

$ O+ F( ]: E  a4 u8 z2 v7 eBoard members are also required to participate and lead in one or more of the following standing committees:  Budget and Finance committee, Program and Planning committee, fundraising committee, and Public Relation and Media committee.   - Y; l" Y% `: G7 b  e& I
/ o1 r$ o6 D' T, S- h' ~
Board members are strongly encouraged to participate in MMA’s major annual events plan, and to strive for the success of the events.  MMA board and committee members must reside or work in Peel Region.
* h6 Q: Q8 O' |; V, B
" k/ v5 i& t" _  ~) xMMA board and committee members have the opportunities to attend the trainings provided by MMA or other organizations. 8 W! w" n% |, l
1 C; k& `; @( d6 \% M
If you are interested in applying to become a Board Member and Standing Committee Member, please send an email before April 20 2011, indicating your interest, experience and skills to the attention of the Volunteer Recruitment Chair in care of Petrus Tung at petrustps@gmail.com.  
$ D/ S, x2 T- Y, u- e* B2 d # G3 e) c3 {0 U4 x7 n) \- L2 ^8 P
MMA encourage people with diverse background, seniors, women and youth to be part of our decision making process. Speaking English is not mandatory for board member position.
7 J+ k: B- V; i1 k# lMMA website:  www.mma99.com$ i9 e6 U" o' e6 b# ~, I) Y" ]
+ l. _6 A) Y( o" B; b- P- @
您的网友=您的经纪
Kalen Liang 416-302-2188
kalenliang@gmail.com
密市华人协会理事
密西沙加中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大密西沙加华人网

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 15:15